Firstly, thanks for taking the time out to visit my blog!
My sole purpose for this blog is to inform family and friends on my progress throughout 2012 on each of the challenges I have set myself- all to raise money for the charity Children with Cancer UK.
So far, these include:
– Cycle the ~140 miles, off road mountain bike coast to coast route
– Climb the 3 highest peaks in Enlgand, Scotland and Wales in 24hrs.
– Kayak the length of the River Wye
– Complete the Helly Hansen Adventure Triathlon along with David Riley and Mark Edwards
– Complete the BUPA Great North Run 2012 – 13.1 miles
– Complete the Keilder Salomon off road Marathon – 26miles
– Complete the survival of the fittest challenege, Nottingham…
– More to follow…!
Through the year i will update pictures and completion dates along with any additional challenges I have set myself!
Thanks for reading! If you feel like you would like to sponsor me throughout my efforts, you can do so at https://www.justgiving.com/smithschallenge2012 Any donations, however small would be most appreciated!
If anyone is interested in joining in for any of these, please feel from to contact me! Similarly, if anyone is looking for a partner to join them on a challenging event/expedition and would like a follically challenged, mid-twenties, wanna be adventurer to join them… im your man!